- Oil LP slip 100ml ARCHOIL
Oil LP slip 100ml ARCHOIL
AR4400 LP is formulated with nano tungsten disulfide (WS2) that has been selected for its ability to bond immediately with metal alloys, filling in rough spots to create a tough, friction-reducing, hard boundary lubricate film.
- Lubricate and protects against wear with nano WS2
- Long-lasting protection against corrosion
- Repels carbon deposits, mainspring housing and copper
- Avoid irritation and clogging
Saturate a cotton patch with a few drops of lubricate before AR4400. It passes through the canyon 15-20 times. Make slow passes. After applying AR4400, let it rest for 15 minutes for the lubricate to impregnate well.
Use dry patches through the barrel to remove excess lubricate for a smooth, dry finish.
AR4400 forms a dry film filler that eliminates harshness and resists carbon and protects from fouling.