- 9 Glock 26 pistol 4th gen era
9 Glock 26 pistol 4th gen era
With the introduction of the GLOCK 26 in August 1985, he began the victorious path of the small uena of GLOCK pistols, which was specially developed to be covered cover mode. The GLOCK 26 offers more than one alternative. Standard capacity of the magazine of die cartridges z and highly accurate behavior tripping, explain their good reception in the security forces and the duty s secrets around the world.
Caliber: 9 mm.
Frame: Super Compact Polymer.
Capacity: 10 shots.
Spout: 3 1/2 inches.
Sight Point: white.
Rear Sight: 2 white points.
Weight: 560 grs.
Material: carbon steel.
Finish: black melonite.
News of the 4th gen eraci & oacuten
- Integral minced grip with greater grain size that facilitates the grip of the weapon.
- Incorporation of mainspring housing s with interchangeable handles.
- Larger dimension of magazine for easier activation.
- Ambi die stra.
- Dual spring recu external speaker for greater recoil damping.